Friday, February 1, 2013

February Already?

Hi!

Can you believe it's already February?  It seems like time is flying by soooooooo fast!  It seems like yesterday was January 1st.  When the New Year came I was thinking it was crazy it was already the end of the year.  But now, I think it's crazy it's already February!  I'm excited for the new month, it just seems like it came a little to soon.  The good thing is that I had a great month filled with lots of fun adventures!  There is a post about it below.

Are you excited for Valentine's Day?  I am!  Normally, on Valentine's Day we exchange cards as a family, and normally they are homemade.  My sister Grace and I like to have a little American Girl Party with our dolls; and we decorate, serve special treats (made by Grace's doll Elizabeth), and the AGs exchange cards!  Grace and I have lots of fun!  I can't wait for the party, but we have a lot of planning to do!  I hope you're having a great new month!  Thanks for reading!


2 comments: