I like to design things using Pic Monkeyfor fun! I have so much fun designing things! I don't really have a purpose to design something, but sometimes it's just fun to design something. I found a picture of a really cute cat on Bing. I made a cute decorative button that I wanted to show you. Here it is!
It is called the "I Love My Followers" award. Here are the rules:
1. Answer the six questions the tagger has set for you. [In my case no one awarded me so I guess I will list six things about myself.]
2. List six questions for the people you awarded to answer.
3. Comment on the tagger's blog and let them know you accepted the blog award. [Make sure to leave a link to your blog so that they can check your post out.]
4. Award six of your followers and make sure you notify them by commenting on their blog.
Six Things About Me:
1. I am a writer.
2. I love animals.
3. Especially dogs, cats, and frogs.
4. Right now, when I grow up I want to be a professional dancer and a veterinarian.
5. I love snow.
6. I love my followers.
Questions for You:
1. What is your favorite sugary food?
2. Why do you like to blog?
3. Do you like American Girl Dolls?
4. What is your favorite kind of precipitation?
5. What is your favorite kind of animal?
6. Do you like to write stories?
My name is Lindsay, and I am a young, upcoming writer. I started this blog to share all of my stories. I like to write fictional stories about young girls like me. I am inspired by all of the books I read, which I will keep a list of on my blog.
I have the first part of my first story up, called "A Trip To L.A." which I had a lot of fun writing. Please click here to check it out!
Have a great day!
P.S. Thanks so much for designing my signature, Grace!