Saturday, February 23, 2013

Alvin and The Chipmunks!

Hi!

Have you seen the movie Alvin and the Chipmunks?  If not, you totally should!  It's the best movie ever!  I watched it a couple years ago, and I really liked it.  I watched it again last night, and I loved it again!  It's a great movie for all ages, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it!  The Chipmunks are so cute!   I have to show you pictures!  I just found them off the Internet, and using PicMonkey typed their names on the pictures. 





Aren't they just adorable?  I think Theo is the cutest!  I highly recommend these movies, and I hope you'll watch them!

Sorry for not posting the other parts of my stories.  We had company, and I forgot.  There are still a few grammar issues and such that need to be fixed, so I'm not going to post them right now.  Hopefully I'll be able to post them later today.  Thanks for reading, and have a good day!  


2 comments:

  1. hehe! I watched alvin and the chipmunks 1 I think. their pretty funny.

    --Rachel S
    http://rachelsblog-rachael.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I love the movies!

    *Lindsay*

    ReplyDelete