Wednesday, March 13, 2013

AGs Are Awesome!

Hi!

Do you like AGs?  I think they're awesome!  AGs are my favorite toys of all!  I have three AGs, McKenna (2013 girl of the year), MAG #55 (Kate), and MAG # 24 (Fern).  They are all so gorgeous!  What I really like about AGs is that you don't have to have a big setup to play with them.  You can just be creative and dress them and do their hair for fun!  I really like AG stuff, and I'm pretty disappointed that AG is raising their prices.  Everything is so expensive!  I think I'm going to start buying more of my AG things off of Etsy and Ebay, because their stuff is just as great and they don't have such high prices!  I really love my AGs and I'm looking forward to the next time I play with them!  Have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment