Monday, April 1, 2013

I Ordered An iPod Touch

Hi!!!!!!!! :D

Guess what?  I just ordered an iPod Touch 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!  I got a blue, and to go with it the adapter (of course!), and a super pretty gradient case!  I've wanted it for a really long time, and I've been saving up for it!  Now, I finally got it!  You're probably thinking "Oh!  She's just kidding!  It's April Fools Day!", but I'm not.  I actually got it!!!!!!!!  I'm so excited!  It's supposed to be here April 8th!  I can't wait!  Happy April Fools Day, and I hope you had a great Easter!

4 comments:

  1. So awesome, Lindsay!! :) That's great!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm saving up for an iPod touch too!!! You'll have to tell what you think of yours<3

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! I'll definitely do a post about it when I get it!

      Delete